Notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
TERMIGNONI SPA as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of fulfilments related to statutory or contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the Website no data is kept after closing the browser
For the purpose of the specified processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: Internet Browsing Log File. The processing of your personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Processing method. Your personal data may be processed using the following methods:
- With computers using software systems managed by third parties
- Temporary treatment in anonymous form
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures.
Disclosure: your data will be exclusively disclosed to competent subjects, duly appointed to perform the services required for the correct management of the relationship, with guaranteed protection of the data subject’s rights.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Marketing office
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Storage Period Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data will be:
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the contractual purposes
Data Controller: the Data Controller pursuant to the Regulation is TERMIGNONI SPA (Via della Rampina 1, 15077 Predosa (AL); VAT No.: 00862780061) in the person of Maurizio Carlo Burnengo.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data subject
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet stored, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- On the source of personal data
- On the purposes and methods of processing
- On the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of digital instruments
- On the identity of the data controller, of the person in charge and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2
- On the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative, manager or agent for the territory of the State
- You have the right to obtain:
- Updating, amendment or integration of data, if required
- Cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- Certification that the operations in sub-paragraphs a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means as regards the protected right
- Data portability
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications